Rapper and actor 50 Cent believes he and Manchester United soccer player Wayne Rooney could make £1billion together with a restaurant chain and a clothing empire.
He told the Daily Star: “I’m a huge fan of Wayne Rooney, he is a brand. I want to become business partners with him. European soccer is a huge business and there is money to be made with top players. I’ve met Wayne and he is a great guy. He’s one of the top soccer players in the world and has a lot of years left in his career.”
The 36-year-old thinks he and Wayne, 26, could make plenty of funds from the night life industry too.
He said: “I am all about making money and I know my man Wayne is as well. The possibilities are endless. Restaurants in Europe, clothing stores, nightclubs. Making millions is cool, but making a billion is better, and Wayne knows it!”
50 Cent has even invited the footballer as well as his wife Coleen and son Kai to visit him in Florida.
He revealed: “When Euro 2012 is over I’ve invited Wayne and his family to stay at my place in Miami. Nobody will bother them or take pics of them over here. My people will make sure of that.”
- Spain may go without target man
- Soccer: Man Utd defeat a 'disaster' - Ferguson
- Disney Pro Soccer Classic: Orlando City acquisition shows promise
- Canadian athletes bask in bright Paralympic spotlight in London
- Ivory Coast stars missing in African Cup final
- EA's Loss Narrows in 1Q
- Eastern wins over Western
- Univision Deportes Debuts, Heavy Soccer Push
- Continue Reading To Discover More About Pay Day Loans
- Soccer-Spurs boss Villas-Boas wants transfer window changes
Submited by sofia - Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback