Winnipeg Free Press – ONLINE EDITION
David Beckham surprised his grandmother by visiting her at her nursing home yesterday (30.05.12).
The professional soccer player dropped in to see his elderly relative at her group home, much to the surprise of the rest of the inhabitants.
The 37-year-old sportsman – who lives in California – posted a picture with the stunned pensioners on Facebook during his trip to the United Kingdom.
He captioned the image: “Great to be back in London. Paid a surprise visit to see my gran.”
The Los Angeles Galaxy footballer also shared a picture on his social networking account of his earlier lunch date with his mother, Sandra.
He said: ‘As I’m sure you would have expected, I had a pie and mash lunch this day with my mum. There is nothing better.’
The pair enjoyed the traditional British dish at a low-key café in Waltham Abbey, Essex.
David recently stated he finds his wife Victoria “sexy” because she is such a good mother.
The couple – who married in 1999 – have four kids Brooklyn, 13, Romeo, nine, seven-year-old Cruz and 10-month-old Harper together and he particularly adores the way his ex-Spice Girl spouse always puts their kids first.
He said: “She’s a great mum. Everything revolves around the children, as busy as she is, and that is what I love her for. Well, there are many other things that I love her for, but being an astonishing mom is a very sexy quality and an cute quality.”
- Feather's ACC Tournament Blog (Saturday)
- Valuable Lessons I've Learned About Clothing
- A Quick Overlook of Filters - Your Cheatsheet
- Bulgaria suspends 3 referees for poor officiating
- Toronto FC: trailblazers of Canadian professional soccer
- FIFA officials meets Brazil's new soccer leaders as post-Teixeira era begins ...
- The $14 billion Summer Olympics: Why does London even want them?
- Can Mexico reclaim title as region's largest economy from Brazil?
- Matildas on Campbell's mind
- Major League Soccer
Submited by Alina - Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback