We all were waiting for this, weren’t we? Wesley Sneijder has resurfaced on Manchester United’s radar following comments related to prodigal midfielder from his Inter Milan coach Andrea Stramaccioni.
ESPN reports that Andrea Stramaccioni admits Inter Milan is ready to listen for offers from other clubs for their star midfielder Wesley Sneijder. The Netherlands international, who has apparently fallen out of favor in the eyes of Andrea Stramaccioni, performed poorly for Inter Milan last season.
As a matter of fact, Andrea Stramaccioni used Wesley Sneijder as a mere benchwarmer for most parts of the season. Manchester United has been interested in signing Wesley Sneijder since last year, but Inter Milan and the Dutchman manage to create complications whenever the transfer deal nears completion, or that’s how Manchester United likes to state.
Nonetheless, Andrea Stramaccioni has confirmed Wesley Sneijder is for sale in the football market.
“Sneijder is fundamental from a technical and tactical point of view, but I can’t state that he is not for sale,” Andrea Stramaccioni said. “That would be an abuse of my power. I would only ask the president to think carefully should an important offer arrive.”
Manchester United has diverted their attention upon other midfielders ever since their deal with Wesley Sneijder broke down last summer. Since then Manchester United have tried to sign in Luka Modric, Eden Hazard and Joao Moutinho.
Presently, Manchester United is campaigning to bring Joao Moutinho to Old Trafford. They are also closely monitoring Luka Modric, although, Chelsea and Real Madrid lead the race to sign in Luka Modric. According to media reports, Manchester United is eyeing a last minute swoop for Luka Modric with the large financial boost they have received.
Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is avid admirer of Luka Modric’s game play, which is why he is keen on adding him to the Red Devil ranks. Although, Sir Alex Ferguson has already signed Borussia Dortmund’s star midfielder Shinji Kagawa, the legendary Manchester United manager reckons Luka Modric will be the man to end his club’s midfield misery.
Signing in Wesley Sneijder would be a pretty good haul too. The 28-year-old attacking midfielder is still one of the most talented playmakers in the world. Therefore, Sir Alex Ferguson will have an eye out for Wesley Sneijder.
- Michael Kors Shopping bags At a discount, Generating income online On-line Opportunities
- take a skeptical attitude to the revolution. This aspect with the minority inside the petty bourgeoisie, the right-wing with the petty bourgeoisie
- Sports tourism continuing to grow
- FILLING THE NEST BC signs seven recruits, one transfer
- windows 7 key is extended occasion of activation is pirated, the above process might be long-term safety of use. windows 7 product key restore the system
- Marquette Men's Soccer: Preparing for Big Ten Weekend
- 1st Year Soccer Team Goes Undefeated
- Mancini and van Persie: Award winners
- KTVN Channel 2 - Reno Tahoe News Weather, Video - Fox, Telemundo get US World ...
- Visiting striker hoping to make the big league
Submited by samantha - Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback