The Danish Football Association (DBU) has announced automotive repair company Hella Service Partner as a new sponsor of the DBU Cup, Denmark’s premier national club soccer competition.
The two-year agreement will see the company’s FTZ Auto Parts & Tools sector sponsor the cup, which is contested by some 700 participating teams, from next season.
“We are pleased that we can now name the new sponsor of the DBU Cup,” stated DBU secretary general Jim Stjerne Hansen. “This year we have a strong focus on the rebranding of the tradition-rich tournament and are pleased to have found a partner who is ready to take part in this through their massive network of dealerships. At the same time we see many synergies of the cooperation, among other things, at audience level, where our primary target audience, men aged 15-45 years old, matches well with Hella Service Partner and its FTZ segment.”
The deal was concluded by DBU A/S on behalf of the DBU. This year’s final will take place on 17th May, with AC Horsens facing up against Superliga leaders FC Copenhagen.
- Chelsea's Di Matteo making strong case for permanent role
- McDonald's July same-store sales flat, worst in 9 years
- BevNET TV: A Visit with Richard Tait of Golazo
- MLive.com's Metro Detroit boys soccer team rankings
- Anelka brings profile to Chinese league
- Inter, Napoli suffer shock defeats
- GRAN TORNEO CUADRANGULAR Soccer Matches to Air on AYM Sports and ...
- How can you hate them? Sounders' rivals feature old friends
- Garber: MLS competition format will remain the same in 2013
- Young woman sought as person of interest in Winnetka shooting
Submited by sofia - Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback