Happy Republic Day 2024 : On January 26, 2024, India will celebrate its 75th Republic Day. This is a significant milestone for the country, marking the 75th anniversary of the adoption of the Constitution of India. The Constitution is the supreme law of the land and guarantees the rights and freedoms of all Indian citizens.
The Republic Day celebrations will be held in New Delhi, the capital of India. The main event will be a military parade down Rajpath, the ceremonial avenue in New Delhi. The parade will feature marching soldiers, military vehicles, and cultural performances.
The President of India will preside over the parade. The Prime Minister, the Chief Justice of India, and other dignitaries will also be present.
In addition to the military parade, there will be other events held throughout India to celebrate Republic Day. These events will include cultural performances, flag hoisting ceremonies, and community gatherings.
Republic Day is a day of great pride for all Indians. It is a time to celebrate the country’s democracy and its rich cultural heritage.
Happy Republic Day 2024 Wishes:
- Happy 75th Republic Day, India! May the colors of our flag remind us of the diverse strengths that make our nation truly remarkable. Jai Hind! 🇮🇳
- Let freedom ring in every heart! Wishing you a joyous Republic Day filled with pride, unity, and a renewed commitment to our beautiful nation.
- On this historic day, let us remember the sacrifices of our freedom fighters and pledge to build a stronger, brighter future for India. Happy Republic Day! ️
- May the vibrant tapestry of our cultures continue to weave a nation of unity and strength. Happy 75th Republic Day! ✨
- Wishing you a Republic Day filled with the warmth of family, the joy of celebration, and the hope for a prosperous tomorrow.
Happy Republic Day 2024 Images:
Happy Republic Day 2024 Quotes:
- “Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark.” – Rabindranath Tagore
- “Swaraj is my birthright and I shall have it.” – Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- “Let new India arise out of peasants’ cottages, grasping the plough, out of huts, cobbler, and sweeper.” – Swami Vivekananda
- “Merciless criticism and independent thinking are the two necessary traits of revolutionary thinking.” – Bhagat Singh
- “Today everyone wants to know what his rights are, but if a man learns to discharge his duties right from childhood and studies the sacred books of his faith he automatically exercises his rights too.” – Mahatma Gandhi.
- “I measure the progress of a community by the degree of progress which women have achieved.” – DR BR Ambedkar.
- “Liberty consists not simply in the power to do as one likes, but in the right to do what is proper.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” – Kalam Abdul
The Importance of Democracy
Democracy is a form of government in which the people hold power. In a democracy, citizens have the right to vote for their leaders and to participate in the political process.
Democracy is important for several reasons. First, it ensures that the government is accountable to the people. Second, it protects the rights and freedoms of all citizens. Third, it promotes peace and stability.
India is a young democracy, having only achieved independence from British rule in 1947. However, the country has made significant progress in establishing a democratic system.
The Challenges of Democracy
Democracy is not without its challenges. One challenge is that it can be difficult to get people to participate in the political process. Another challenge is that democracy can be vulnerable to corruption and abuse of power.
India faces these challenges as well. However, the country has a strong commitment to democracy and is working to overcome these challenges.
The Future of Democracy in India
The future of democracy in India is bright. The country has a young and growing population that is increasingly aware of its democratic rights. The government is also committed to strengthening democracy.
With continued effort, India is well-positioned to become a leading democracy in the world.
Happy Republic Day 2024
Wishing India a Happy 75th Republic Day / 75th Ganathantra Diwas!
Full list of winners of Padma Awards 2024
Padma Vibhushan 2024 winners
|Ms. Vyjayantimala Bali
|Shri Konidela Chiranjeevi
|Shri M Venkaiah Naidu
|Shri Bindeshwar Pathak
|Ms. Padma Subrahmanyam
Padma Bhushan 2024 winners.
|Ms. M Fathima Beevi
|Shri Hormusji N Cama
|Literature & Education
|Shri Mithun Chakraborty
|Shri Sitaram Jindal
|Trade & Industry
|Shri Young Liu
|Trade & Industry
|Shri Ashwin Balachand Mehta
|Shri Satyabrata Mookherjee
|Shri Ram Naik
|Shri Tejas Madhusudan Patel
|Shri Olanchery Rajagopal
|Shri Dattatray Ambadas Mayaloo
|Shri Togdan Rinpoche
|Others – Spiritualism
|Shri Pyarelal Sharma
|Shri Chandreshwar Prasad Thakur
|Ms. Usha Uthup
|Shri Kundan Vyas
|Literature & Education – Journalism
Padma Shri 2024 winners
|Contribution / Expertise
|State / Region
|India’s first female elephant mahout
|Renowned tribal environmentalist
|Tribal welfare worker
|Divyang social worker
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands
|Yanung Jamoh Lego
|Herbal medicine expert
|Tribal welfare worker
|Plastic surgeon and social worker
|Uday Vishwanath Deshpande
|International Mallakhamb coach
|Yazdi Maneksha Italia
|Microbiologist expert in sickle cell anemia
|Shanti Devi Paswan & Shivan Paswan
|Bhadu folk singer
|Ashok Kumar Biswas
|Prolific Tikuli painter
|Balakrishnan Sadanam Puthiya Veetil
|Kalluvazhi Kathakali dancer
|Uma Maheshwari D
|Female Harikatha exponent
|Krishna Leela singer
|Smriti Rekha Chakma
|Chakma Loinloom shawl weaver
|Mach theatre artist
|Narayanan E P
|Theyyam Folk Dancer
|Sabda Nrutya Folk dance expert
|Sanatan Rudra Pal
|Valli Oyil Kummi Folk Dance exponent
|Bamboo craftsman from Lepcha tribe
|Chindu Yakshaganam theatre artist
|Burra Veena player
|Babu Ram Yadav
|Brass Marori craftsperson
|Nepal Chandra Sutradhar
|Chhau mask maker
Who is the Chief Guest of 75th Republic Day Celebrations to be held at Delhi?
The Chief Guest of the 75th Republic Day Celebrations to be held in Delhi is President Emmanuel Macron of France.